Here are some ideas to keep you learning and having fun all summer long!
Fitness Activities from Ms. Reddon
Enjoy the live video sessions with our friends at Connected North
Sunday is Father’s Day. Enjoy this week’s story: Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
Here is another book to enjoy. Ask someone to help you read it. This School Year Was Different
A Family Craft – It is Father’s Day weekend. What better time to celebrate your family and your time, safe at home, these past few months.
A Virtual Track Meet Thank you Mrs. Gradson!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s slide show!! It is posted in the Photo Gallery at the top of the website page. Have fun watching it!
Enjoy some stories today! Books from the Kindness Library
Math: Play another card game today. Which ones are you liking best?
Today is our LAST official google hangout. Join us at 1:00 to celebrate the end of grade one together.
Be ready to share your answers to these questions:
- We did lots of fun things at school. I remember when we …
- We also learned a lot! My favourite subject was _________ because ….
Workout Wednesday. Here are some great ideas from Ms. Reddon. Use them today and all week long!
A Thinking Game: If we have time today, we’ll play this during our Google Meet too…
Science with Ms. Hope Why are Baby Animals so Cute?
After you watch the video, answer these questions:
- Why do baby animals look so cute?
- What did this lesson make you curious about? What other questions do you have about baby animals?
- Bonus Activity: Think of your favourite animal. Draw a picture of the adult animal. Then, draw a picture of the baby animal. It’s okay if you don’t know what the baby looks like! What can you do to your drawing so that the baby looks cute?
And MORE Science. Have some fun out in nature starting today. Enjoy this activity! https://safeYouTube.net/w/TxbL
Math: Have some fun with a Scavenger Hunt today.
The website is full of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Scroll through and check them out!
Have fun, stay safe and – keep learning!
Love, Mrs. Fairley